Let's face it - being 'green' is the new cool. But sometimes an ulterior, industry-driven motive lurks behind the 'green halo' that we trust in so-called environmental organizations. This blog is dedicated to keeping individuals and organizations who claim to be for clean, renewable energy accountable.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Vote Today and Vote Yes on 7!

Well folks, this journey began several months ago with a hunt for answers. I inadvertantly stumbled upon an enviro/utility relationship that increasingly thickened the more I dug. Some of you have emailed me to point out that I have only scratched the surface, and I know that to be the truth. There is much left to be written about.

After months of wading through the available evidence, I'm convinced that energy policy in California - and renewable energy policy in particular - is grasped in the stranglehold of a few powerful entities who all share seats at the same table. I won't go into any specifics in this post because this whole blog is made up of those.

If Proposition 7 passes, it will represent the most significant stride ever made in converting from fossil fuels to clean energy sources in CA. Today, it is my sincerest wish that the $30 million, green-washed campaign against Proposition 7 has failed to resonate, and that tomorrow we wake up with the promise of a solar and clean energy future.

Now, it's time for me to head to the polls. If you haven't voted yet, you've got till 8pm tonight.

Yes on 7!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home